How do I return an item?
If you want to return an item because you have simply changed your mind, ordered the wrong size or for any other reason, please let us know within 14 days of receiving your order by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number. FIRE AFFAIR will send you the instructions on how to return your order the easiest way. After you have made known your return by email, you have another 14 days to return your item(s).
Some more info
- Unfortunately we do not offer free returns yet. You will be responsible for the costs of your return shipment. These shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Customers in the Netherlands and other European countries can use our return portal which makes it possible to create a return label easily. Please note: the instructions for this portal will be send by email after receiving your return notification.
- The costs for creating a return label in our portal: €6,95 for the Netherlands and €11,95 for other European countries. These labels are trackable and including insurance. When we process your refund, the costs of the return label will be deducted from the original order amount (including any paid shipping costs).
- Customers from outside Europe should return their item(s) on own initiative. If you are shipping an item over €50 on own initiative, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Any item that do not reach us are the responsibility of the customer.
- Our policy lasts 28 days. The purchased item(s) you wish to return must be received by us within 28 days of receiving your order.
- Please note we do not accept returns on earrings due to hygiene. However exceptions will be made if the earrings are unworn and we are contacted as soon as your order is received.
- The item you wish to return must be unused and in the same condition as you received it in. It must also be in the original packaging. Items that appear worn or used will not be refunded and will be returned to the customer.
I have received a damaged item. What to do?
If you have received a damaged item, please notify us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your order and return your item actually within another 14 days. When this period has been expired, it is not possible anymore to return your item(s).
When can I expect my refund?
Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. After the return is inspected successfully, a full or partial refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Domestic returns will be refunded within 7 days, foreign returns within 14 days.
How can I exchange an item?
If you would like to exchange one item for another, you must first return the original item and then place a new order (or vice versa). You will be refunded for the original item in accordance with our usual return policy.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged item to reach you may vary.
The warranty on purchased items expires 14 days after delivery date. Unfortunately, we cannot repair or refund damage to any items that exceeds the 14-day term.
Please note the warranty is void if any damage is incurred from mis-use by the customer, including any damage caused by perfumes, bleaching, heat exposure and general wear and tear. Tarnishing or discolouration due to chemical contact is not a fault.
Any lost items cannot be replaced or refunded.
International (non-Europe) returns
Please ensure that you state you are "returning to seller" in the reason for export field on your postage label. You must also state that the item is of "no retail value", as we can not accept customs charges to receive your return. We strongly recommend using a tracking service for your return as we cannot refund or exchange items that do not reach us safely. All return costs are at the responsibility of the customer. Please note we do not refund international customs taxes and sales charges.
Sales and promotions
Sales prices are applicable from the point of announcement and advertisement. Items purchased at full RRP are not applicable to be discounted after payment has been taken. Promotional codes - only one promotional code can be used at a time. E-gift cards cannot be used alongside any other promotional codes.
Late or missing refunds
If you have not received your refund within our refund term, double check your bank account, PayPal account or credit card statement. There is often some processing time before a refund is officially posted. Still no refund? Contact your bank or credit card company and ask them to provide more insights. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any more questions about Return & Refund, visit our FAQ page or contact us at email@example.com